At OneRobot we develop and sell educational hardware and software that provide hands-on fun for students from Kindergarten to University. We’re a team of robot experts looking to improve science education. TBot, our award winning robot, makes learning fun- by letting kids explore math, science and computers in an engaging manner.
Our products include:
- PropScope, a multi-function usb oscilloscope
- 12Blocks, a visual programming language
- ViewPort, a visual debugging platform
- TBot, a sophisticated educational robot
- Customizing the Propeller, the official guide for the Parallax Propeller
- We’re an official Parallax distributor in New Zealand
Our products are:
- competitive. Our robots and software have won awards and competitions
- easy to use but sophisticated enough for University research projects (curriculum here)
- proudly made in America (Watch how a TBot is assembled in Indiana)
- open-source. Schematics, mechanical drawings, and source code are available.
- multi-platform. 12Blocks supports Windows, Unix and Mac.
David Tweed’s article “A Look Back” covers his favorite projects from the last 25 years, our DanceBot was one of them!
12Block Tutorial Videos
See how easy programming can be with the right tool.
TBot and 12Blocks were featured in a Google Tech Talk given by a OneRobot founder