We’re starting to support Raspberry Pi with 12Blocks. The Raspberry’s floating point doesn’t work when using the Raspian image. It does work slowly when using Wheezy. (Here’s some background: http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=11634&start=125)
If you want to be on the bleeding edge, try following these directions and send us your feedback:
- On windows, download “Soft-float Debian “wheezy”” zip file from http://downloads.raspberrypi.
org/images/debian/7/2012-08- 08-wheezy-armel/2012-08-08- wheezy-armel.zip
- Unzip the .zip file and inside you’ll find an .img file. Write the .img file to a suitable SD card using Win32DiskImager:
- Insert the sd card into your raspberry pi and start x windows and open a terminal window. Make sure your Pi is connected to the internet.
- From within the terminal issues these commands:
- sudo apt-get update
- sudo apt-get install mono-runtime mono-vbnc
- wget http://onerobot.org/download/
- tar -xzf 12blocks249.tgz
- cd files
- mono 12Blocks