I started my latest project with the thought that the Propeller is (or should be) as easy to use as a Basic Stamp. Several people chimed in that it could be even easier. One late night, I came up with the concept of 12Blocks and spent the next couple hours defining the language. Â It took a bit longer than I expected, but v1.2 is now here.
A library of over 100 powerful blocks let’s you quickly build games, robots, and more!
Just drag blocks onto the center worksheet. Debug your program with powerful views.
With 12Blocks, you don’t have to memorize code syntax or worry about resources like cogs, objects, or data. 12Blocks makes programming fun, by giving you powerful tools to do things like:
- drive a robot with servos
- draw graphics for vga/tv
- react to keyboard/mouse input
- communicate with a terminal
- output music tones, wav files, record and play back sounds, and synthesize speech
- interface with sensors like the PING and a compass
- perform input/output on the pins: measure frequency,pulse, count edges…