I’ve been busy working on software for the Parallax PropScope- today it ships!
Here’s more info about it:
The PropScope is a two-channel oscilloscope that is capable of reading 25 million samples per second with ten bits of resolution over one, two, ten, or twenty volt peak-to-peak waveforms. Power is provided through the USB port requiring only a single cable to connect the PropScope to any laptop or desktop PC.
A built-in expansion port allows additional capabilities and upgrades, by simply plugging in an expansion card. A PropScope DAC card is even included, providing an analog trigger, a four-bit digital trigger, an eight-bit digital to analog converter, and a four-bit NTSC/PAL output. Other cards will be available to add even more useful features.
The included software provides a traditional scope interface along with auto measurements and the ability to store and export waveforms. The software also provides features not normally available in a stand-alone oscilloscope, including a function generator, a logic analyzer, a spectrum analyzer, a vector-scope, and more.
- 2 input channels
- 25 Msps Maximum Sample Rate
- 20 Vpp maximum input range (-10 V to +10 V when DC-coupled)
- 10-bit input resolution over either the entire 20 Vpp range, or selectable 10, 2, and 1 Vpp ranges.
- 1x/10x selectable probes
Included Expansion Card Features:
- External analog trigger with a -10 V to +10 V input range
- 4-bit digital input and trigger
- Arbitrary waveform generator with an 8-bit DAC and selectable -1.5 to 1.5 and 0 to 4.9 voltage ranges
- 4-bit DAC for generating NTSC and PAL signals
- Power requirements: USB powered
- Communication: USB