I did find my license key, so that’s squared away. But I’m still getting the same error message that I got before:
Component name:dso-lsa a image
XML from (C:Program Files (x86)ViewPort477view2lsa.XML:1):
<image name="dso-lsa" color="ffff0000" color2="ff000000" font="Arial_8.25" bgnd="ffc8c8c8" size="800,600">
Required font not found, please install the font:Arial_8.25Font ‘Arial’ does not support style ‘Regular’.
I don’t know how to fix this in light of the fact that it worked for four months at the end of last year just fine, so it should work still. I can’t see how I could have lost these fonts over the last six months. I’m going to try this program on a laptop that I have and see if I have any better luck…