12Blocks is an intuitive, powerful environment for programming popular robots. It’s a visual language that makes programming as simple as drag-n-drop. Hundreds of blocks support everything from reading sensors to integrating with the Robot Operation System. 12Blocks provides rich graphical debugging tools and guided tutorials to make both novice and expert programmers successful.
Download Purchase Getting Started
- Create a program by snapping blocks together then press “Run” to see it in action
- Customize blocks by clicking on their parameters to change them
- Wizards help customize movements, songs, animations
- Powerful editing tools: lasso, undo/redo, copy/paste, tabbed worksheets
- Create user functions with parameters, local variables and refactoring
- Source text code can be viewed and edited
- Powerful comments can include images, schematics, web links
- Real time graphs of variable values and single step debugging
- Import existing code to create new blocks
- Integrates with Cogmation’s Robot Simulator
12Blocks supports the following robots and microprocessor platforms on Windows/Mac/Linux:
It’s easy to get started with plenty of tutorials, videos and documentation, click on one of the above links for more information for details on specific hardware.