ViewPort is the premier debugging environment for the Propeller. The tool combines an integrated debugger with powerful graphics that show you what’s going on within the Propeller. Monitor variables over time with the built in oscilloscope or change their value while your Propeller is running. Solve hardware problems with the logic analyzer at sampling rates up to 80Msps. Add intelligence to your programs with the fuzzy logic module or perform simple vision processing.
- Spin-code debugger: breakpoint, pause/continue, profiler, interpreter, call stack
- Virtual oscilloscope: variable timescales, trigger, cursors, auto-measurements
- Virtual logic analyzer: capture state of all 32 pins at up to 80Msps with trigger
- Virtual spectrum analyzer: analyze signals in the frequency domain
- Fuzzy logic engine: easily integrate and tune fuzzy logic with the control panel
- Edit variables: use PC-based controls to calibrate and control your project
- Monitor variables: log and analyze variable values over time
- Real time data acquisition: integrate PC for acquisition and control (SCADA)
- Share logged data: as matlab, text, xls, image files or stream to the internet
ViewPort can be used with Spin, C and PropBasic programs. It requires one cog and a single line of code at the start of your program. It’s easy to get started with plenty of tutorials, videos and documentation.